Under close supervision, applies basic Business Administration principles to assist in routine tasks and projects in line with Company policies and procedures.
* Delivers work following established guidelines and procedures. Collates data into standard output, supports analysis, processes invoices/simple transactions and performs simple reconciliations. Under close supervision undertake routine tasks.
* Expected to recommend efficiency improvements to base routine. Normally refers decisions to supervisors.
* Develop a familiarisation and deep basic knowledge of the Company’s regulatory and control systems.
* Assist senior colleagues in the preparation of standard internal and external reports.
* Participate in specific basic level projects within set terms of reference and defined processes.
* Research, collate and analyse basic data.
* Develops to address non-routine activity.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from Accredited University.
No work experience is required
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online