Job description / Role
1. Lease out all the vacant commercial and residential units.
2. To have a complete local market knowledge and good contacts.
3. Checking rents for properties similar to our portfolio – Fortnightly report to be submitted to the Leasing Manager.
4. Compile target list of prospective Clients – Maintain a client Database – Attend all enquiry calls
5. Client meetings and viewings direct & through agents – Closing maximum deals
6. Having a proactive mindset, try to rent the vacated space before the exit of a tenant, as soon as a notice is given. To avoid the space being vacant at all.
7. Assist the Leasing Manager in preparation of all leases and invoices and any other processes and procedures.
8. To keep up with the market rental increases/decreases and get all market information.
9. Attending to customer complaints and reporting all issues to the Leasing Manager.
10. Liaising with all key players in the real estate industry to get maximum exposure and market information.
11. Secure business by visiting potential clients and keep the Leasing Manager updated on all accounts.
12. Find through key contacts good Investment opportunities to buy either residential ready building or land, present it with obtaining correct numbers liaising with the Makeen team.
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Insurance, Flights , But no Commision
Must have experience working with a developer in Abu Dhabi.
Must speak fluent Arabic.
Establish & conduct a marketing program to Lease out all the vacant offices and submit to Leasing Manager.
A self starter with a high level of initiative and self directed personality.
•To have complete market knowledge and good contacts.
Please click here to Apply Online