Duties and responsibilities
• Review and report Sales, Inventory and overheads in the MIS.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly information packages.
• Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
• Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques
• Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to management
• Develop MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance
• Ensure availability and integrity of monthly financial data.
• Identify key issues and trends
• Interact with various functions to analyze information affecting the financial results.
• Conduct analytical studies aimed at improving business performance.
• Oversee cost management to align with Corporate guidelines: Manage cost reduction programs throughout the organization
• Track and analyze monthly spend and identifies potential areas for optimization and efficiencies (inventory turnover, wastage reduction, power consumption…)
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree & CPA/ CA
• 4-5 years of progressive accounting and Finance experience
• Candidate must have Manufacturing background with SAP knowledge.
• Experience in a fast paced, operations and manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of accounting systems, in-depth proficiency in MS Office applications
• Any European language is desired.
Please click here to Apply Online